Dedicated and professional Bachelor of Social Work graduate with strong communication skills and the desire to help others looking for social work job. Strong history of supporting college students and people of all ages, finding resources for clients and maintaining detailed records on all clients.
- Organized Social Worker
- Caring and Empathetic
- Resource Management
- Client Management
- Healthcare Social Work
- Detailed Record Keeping
- 100Helped organize and weed through more than 2,000 files to remove patients no longer using the clinic
- Contacted local organizations to find support and help for patients diagnosed with diabetes, HIV and other medical conditions
- Transported elderly patients from their homes and local retirement/nursing homes to the clinic and back again
- Scrubbed pots and pans.
- Loaded other dishes in the dishwasher.
- Maintained adequate supply of dishware and cookware for servers and chefs.
Delivery Driver No Experience Resume Tips
Changing job types can be exciting; however, it can also be a challenge if you don’t have the specific experience for the position you want. For example, if you’ve never been a Delivery Driver, you can still show a potential employer that you’re capable of the job by focusing on the transferable skills you’ve learned in past positions. Take a look at the Delivery Driver no experience resume sample above to get started.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Social Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Social Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
View All No Experience Resume Samples
Social work cover letter
View this sample cover letter for a social worker, or download the social work cover letter template in Word.
As a social worker, you know the value of the ability to multitask—so should your cover letter. To be considered for top social work jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for your clients. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for social work, or download the social work cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn about health care careers and look for social worker jobs on Monster.
Social work letter template
Heather Jones, Lcsw
Sometown, CA 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
August 10, 2017
Dr. Regina Hall
Director of Social Work Services
55 West St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Ref. #12345, Advertised on Monster
Dear Dr. Hall:
ABC Organization has earned a reputation for delivering on its mission to provide innovative clinical programming and unsurpassed patient care. I share this mission, and would welcome the chance to discuss ways I can contribute to the continued success of your social work program.
As a dedicated LCSW, my background includes 15 years as a residential counselor, homeless shelter social worker, clubhouse assistant director and crisis and family services specialist. Repeatedly recognized for excellence in leading program development, service implementation and supportive counseling, I have served populations presenting a range of neurological and psychological disorders as well as emotional, behavioral, substance abuse and developmental challenges.
In all experiences, I used a strengths-based approach in treatment planning and focused on providing optimal psychosocial care. Career highlights include:
- Working with DEF Hospital’s social services director to implement Together for Success program serving psychiatrically diagnosed adults who are experiencing a crisis. The program has helped 100+ patients, diverting them from hospitalization and reintegrating them into the community.
- Contributing vision and direction to GHI House’s clubhouse model that helped a newly opened program in Sometown County attain and maintain Clubhouse International accreditation.
- Increasing residential placements 64% by developing partnerships with area landlords to gain their support and agree to provide rental housing for homeless tenants.
After earning an MSW from Sometown University, I recently returned to pursue a Doctor of Social Work (DSW) degree with a concentration in mental health. I am an LCSW in the State of California.
My experience providing guidance, assessment and treatment for diverse patient populations combined with an ability to manage programs and build alliances would be valuable to your social work program. Please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting. Thank you.
Heather Jones, LCSW
See all sample cover letters on Monster.